The new Tube Master range are manufactured as per Exide’s proprietary Tubular technology using one of the world’s most exclusive, advanced and state-of-the-art ‘HADI’ high pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines, which is not commonly available.
With hi-tech R&D center at Kolkata, Exide has developed the high-corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the HADI process, which ensures a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life and highest reliability.
- Tough tubular battery with thicker plates for tough conditions.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More electrolyte – higher acid volume per ampere hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle application.
|Electrical Load||Recommended Inverter Rating||Back-Up Time|
|2 Tubelight + 2 Fan + 1 TV + 3 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||4:45 to 5:15Hours|
|2 Tubelight + 4 Fan + 1 PC + 3 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||3:00 to 3:30 Hours|
|5 Tubelight + 7 Fan + 1 PC + 7 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||1:30 to 2:00 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||150 Ah|
|Warranty||36 Months(24 Months Free Of Cost +12 Months Pro Rata)|
|Battery Type||Tubular Battery|