Su-Kam Power Bank batteries are economical multi cell flat plate batteries. Power Bank batteries offer good electrical performance and better distribution of lead mass for current distribution and long grid life. The battery uses more plates, means more surface area giving more power.
- Extra thick plates for excellent discharge performance which increases the battery life.
- Extremely pure Lead Oxide for low maintenance and higher shelf life.
- Double separation between plates to prevent them from shorting and active material shedding.
- Inter Cell Welding ensures optimal performance due to low internal resistance.
- Micro porous aqua trap vent plug to ensure minimum acid fumes and hence ensures low maintenance of batteries.
- Low Antimony alloy reduces electrolysis loss, hence requires low maintenance.
- Ceramic flame arrestor prevents electrical sparks and therefore ensures highest degree of safety for all usage.
- High charge efficiency and low internal resistance results in less power consumption during recharging.
- Suitable for all types of inverters and UPS.
- Value for money
- Robust, tolerant to rough handling
- Longer life
- Better back-up
|Electrical Load||Recommended Inverter Rating||Back-Up Time|
|2 Tubelight + 4 Fan + 1 PC + 3 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||3:00 to 3:30 Hours|
|2 Tubelight + 2 Fan + 1 TV + 3 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||4:45 to 5:15Hours|
|5 Tubelight + 7 Fan + 1 PC + 7 CFL||600 to 1050 VA||1:30 to 2:00 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||150 Ah|
|Warranty||18 Months(12 Months Free Of Cost + 06 Months Pro Rata)|
|Battery Type||Flat Plate Battery|